Friday, October 16, 2009

Simple Fm Modulator Using Ic's

First week ....... yeah!

are vivaaa!


Apart from that right now I would kill my father because I can not be woken up at 9:00 for his comfortable >___> must recover at least until 10.00 for the day yesterday! However vv

the first week has passed and I am sorry veloceee ç__ç
you have three hours of school but the journey between the break in Novara for jelly and coincidence, and so on in order to practice is like a full day ...

And say I'm happy the school is a EUFER! * O *

The first day was tragic
XD So, leaving home at 6.30
Arrival nice quiet resort, do my tickets for the North and go on my track waiting for the train to Novara that ... that ... is delayed?!?
Nonononono you can not start from day one to take me to the principles of a heart attack>. \u0026lt;
My cousin laughed at my side who stutter trying to calm down and I riba so I forgot to congratulate him ç___ç ; Samyyyyy ç.ç are sorry idiot ...

However, the delay of 4 minutes turns to hope that the driver of the train not to stop and Rescaldina as usual for a quarter of an hour or HE would have seriously spent a quarter of an hour of horror with me >____> ;

The trip spends quiet (in my prayers surrounded by Prussian v_v) arriving at Novara ......
...........
.....
......
...
WAS 8.00 and I had to GET THE ROADMAP TO 7:56!

You can not imagine what the hell I've done to be able to be on the 8:06 train from vv and now I discover the next lines and cuddle my dear crazy big cat black and I note that my phone screams "Vodkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .." O_O

So, skipping merrily on the tracks (because it is normal in Novara jump on the tracks to go from the station Northern Railway to those of the underpass ..... eh no?), past the road and thank god no traffic passing through the underpass of State and old men deficient lenses such as hunger, are finally arrived at the ticket
Interesting die of a heart attack in the race while he feels the dell'autoparlante little voice that tells you that your train is leaving .....>___>

Done only the ticket, because the minutes were counted, they resorted to under the station and I arrived with my heart in my throat to the track where the controller thank God the driver was waiting for ....

Reminder ................. .......................
-wake up at 5:00
-Leave the house at 5:30
-Take the train to get to the 6.8-
Novara at 6:56 [Even if the second day I did cmq delay and arrived at 7.20, but who cares in the meantime I had time v_v]
-Taking tickets and coffee-vv
Take the train of 7:56 or 8:06

V____V

Or so I do not die> __> and I have plenty of time to wonder if I forgot something VV

However, apart from chocolate figures as "Groped to slide the door as the trains of the North, when they just push "......................

For the rest everything normal X ° D I met a girl like me pazzissima * W * and I'm happy!
Our meeting on the Bus was a roll stuff, namely:
I get on the bus stop, I sit and wait for the driver leaves the tobacconist's face and move this thing, and I hear behind me a disturbing presence.
I turn and see a girl with teeth attached almost to a seat forward and back with eyes wide open and a lady (I thought the mother was the aunt * W * tender too) who tries to calm her. X ° DD
poor, as I was in crisis, and so we met v_v we also arrive late to school for 2 minutes fault of the bus> __> and Adam (the dummy) made us jump v_v


HOW TO CALL OUR FIRST PROF? ç____ç

least the second, Manfredi * w * Professor of Screenwriting, met Thursday we got to know normal X ° D
Apart from that I was wondering if I had the wrong class (even if the classes are 4, and our point is that, and X ° D), then the presence of Adam reassured me VV

is ..... is ... PAZZISSIMO That Man * O * BUT I LOVE IT! [Vv but not Adam Manfredi]

Apart from that I remain impressed by all three school years, his performance in the story of the film Godzilla verses and referred it as soon as we have a demonstration with other vv
X ° D * w * cmq

to finish, otherwise it becomes a quiet stand post obscene stuff O_O
The other guys we've known it:
Vasco, poor thing has gone up with us at Novara, but between me and him and none of Erica three made the first move XD so he, in a corner next to us was sipped an hour of chatter among women in Turin X ° DDD then we lost sight of and finding him at the school occurred * W * and me and Eric and Chantal (explain herself XD) we used our hands as a radiator and X ° DDD
Chantal but I had already noticed the day and Thursday just found on the bus and seeing herself in a crisis with the bloody bus vv that at least the second day we did arrive on time, we presented XD
There is a third girl who falls in Vercelli, which we noticed the return, but other than that I was so upset I could not even know it, while Eric and Chantal did not want to figures from chocolate XD then I am quiet and have been I talked to other

V__V but know she A____A


Well, well ........... I recovered from sleep .... vv Just
XD I'll end by saying that ............... GNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
V__V are hyper happy to have met a class with all fans of manga X ° DDD can not even imagine how happy you have 24 passionate and interested people all the same things your
X ° D> __> and I will capture the young musician who knows how to make sushi * W *

LIRY

0 comments:

Post a Comment