Monday, October 19, 2009

How Often Can I Take Lorazepam

Relaxing alone

I'm hungry ....

And this should make it clear just how they are put ...
They are 12.10 and my father and grandfather are missing, while I and cats die of hunger ...
The cats I might feed them, but in my bastardy, if I smear waiting for food, they have to follow me in my agony vv

Sometimes I hear over the masons who kill for me O_O no, really, there are disturbing noises that go far beyond a simple hammer ....

I'll find myself a mason in his arms ..... X ° D after it broke through the ceiling of course vv '

However .... apart from the ancestral hunger and my poor little legs that you are freezing the frost oo .. that's out there or is in the house all I'm cold? ç_ç do not understand it ....
Today I am quiet and carefree .... maybe a bit 'sad because I want another day like yesterday ç__ç aww, I love doing crazy things in cosplay for Milan, while the people look at you puzzled or exchange for a wax statue in a park XDD




really was a beautiful day, and showed us the park was spectacular Kiku * O * I loved those passaggini in nature, all the rocky waterfall. A setting
really fabulous * W * thanks honey!

thinking in these days, our little group of friends, who once boasted only a dozen people, is expanding slowly, and this can only please me ... How
says Kimi, it's nice to think that we are all bound by a friendship that you're going to strengthen over time, and I find it really an important thing.
Very often I'm afraid it might melt everything like snow when spring arrives and everything disappears in a moment, why I always try to keep everything tied up and perfect>. \u0026lt;
"It 's like a big family that grows ever more" ;
I could not be more than agree with Doby ... I'm too serious

ç___ç not good .....

four slaps you * idiot * and goes back v_v So ...

Speaking of things less serious X ° D ... or at least no less serious
XD I thought I'd go check on the website of my school, hoping to find the names of my professors, and the .... names I found them .... but they are not X ° DD .... that is not updated for sure X ° DD's sake!
will be my goal in life to discover the name of my teacher drawing figures A___A Cacchioli ....
At least now I know I'm 4 ..... oo then why tomorrow and Thursday will find the other two prof? Misssstero XD ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment