Friday, October 23, 2009

Rash Feels Like Sunburn

Pub and Go!


* Continue to hum like a moron *

Gnaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can not levarmela by testaaaa X ° DD England, damn>. \u0026lt; ........
oo ... I'm suffering from the cold winter premature damn>.> What the heck!
I can not get sick right now, or die in Lucca> _> v_v

but are strong ... hahahahahaha A___A * takes away her mother because she has a principle of cold *>.>

Nonononono no joking>.> the issue is very serious! Then the first of two lessons in Turin on Friday I>.> Cover tightly and let's be comfortable until I die already .... Lucca for the multitude of drawings that I will done in record time after the first week of Lucca, otherwise I have to arrive Monday OO me know about them and is not looking!
And today I got the stuff for Yuuki A__A ahahahahah ..... thank goodness there was not enough so VV
Otherwise I'm not mistaken the end of my X ° D I needed the sleeves .. vv . Today I got vv ah!

Gnaaa I draw, I sew, maybe buy a decent wig white for the poor ....... Prussia was able to put THOSE DAMN RED LENSES>. \u0026lt;Cazzola! The Kiku
I wanted to kill ç___ç are impeditaaa ç__ç I beg your pardon ...

What then ..... my question is:

.... if I can put them after ..... how can I help toglierleeee X ° DD ç.ç

I'm jumping from one speech to speech but who cares ... so is my Journal vv X ° DD

I wanted to write a FanFiction RussiaxPrussia [leaving out that maybe I should continue those FMA .... cough cough] and the beginning seemed promising ....
pity then degenerated and lost the idea ç___ç sigh, I'm a failure ...

"Go to hell! -
slammed the door behind him, going down those three steps that separated him from the street, inexorably sinking into the snow.
was unimpressed, finding himself with the cold icy texture almost to the rim of the high military boots, advancing step hard on the sidewalk that was covered.
The nth argument with his brother.
now seemed to become routine in the last few months, start to insult repeatedly in turn.
The reason?
A meter and seventy-two inches in northern Italian simplicity.
In a word: Feliciano.

not that he did so with malice, Gilbert, to take the young lover of his brother and start teasing in all ways.
Moreover knew him from before that Ludwig came to his six feet tall and imperiousness German.
was not even want to try the Italian out of spite in West pompously that he was always so serious and diligent, while he, the opposite for the better, he loved fun and enjoy life more.
The reason was simply that Feliciano, in his cheerful simplicity was a perfect companion for ridiculous adventures including housewives fill the room with colored confetti Ludwig to be able to dive in, to completely burn the kitchen.
The last straw that broke the camel had the patience of his brother Feliciano was intent on finding him and study a small object is not completely pure and chaste.
Gilbert had taken a joke at the beginning, the West's outburst, then with insults degenerated more about what his life would be stupid and just focus on that.
As if happiness was a beginner ... ...

Okay, maybe the Italian was not the god of sex, like him, but the important thing was to stick with its basic lessons & hellip ;

Here .... Perhaps this was what was wrong with Ludwig June
did not like that what was his, even though Feliciano did not consider it as an object, was always to hang out with a disreputable, ergo him.
was in those moments that Gilbert hated the fact that his brother had lost interest in their daily outings for a beer,




Vaaaa well ... I should do something now, like the VESTITOOOO O_O
Old Betsy! To me!

* disappears in a cloud of smoke *

0 comments:

Post a Comment