Monday, October 12, 2009

Hilum Adenopathy X-rays

slowly invading the network w * ....*


"But oh my goodness!"

Typical exclamation of those who will open this page and notice of who this journal .....
Muhauahau and I find myself invade this small crumb of the Internet, as a good follower of world domination. With patience and
consistency we'll figure out how to use it for good verses and fiddle around a bit 'up maybe I can combine my usual without girarmici disatri.

Perfect, maybe I should introduce myself, and above all ..... I should write in English .... ah .... ah .. ah ....... ç___ç're kidding right?
No, I do not move on the issue vv'm Italian and I write from Italian ... muahauhaua vv will not be able to submit to foreign language vv

Who or what are

I am a simple creature of 1.83, blood mixture of the south, northeast and west, and the thick brown curls (curly damn> _>) and eyes the same color
I am 21 years old, and I go for 22 (the age is getting closer) and appear as a sweet and shy girl ......... it is a facade, do not believe, my personality changes depending on the day before and who I am, at which a young girl might end up with a blood drinker or melefica ...* gets tied and gagged *

Who I am in the house:

In my small little house the family includes animals such as 6 cats, 1 dog, 1 grandfather, 1 and 1 papy mamy .... to that I wonder if I should not even get me some pet canary and a hamster but I think the army would feline lunch and dinner from birds and rodents and feasting with loved ones I follow micioli vv

Passions?

More than anything I would speak of obsession, but these are views that let it slip for a long walk giuuu bristling with pointy rocks ..
  • Reading: Once I devoured a book every three days, and if we talk about the whole trilogy of Lord of the Rings, then I set the record for one week
  • Writing: Why a devouring books that look vaguely Tomon "History of Magic of Harry Potter can only get into his head to become a writer one day
  • Design: With a brush you can change the world, or simply creartene in a visual form on canvas or a piece of paper stolen from the desk of ' office of your mother.
  • Manga / Anime: If you love books and especially the design, you can not think that it is not too fond of those little fumettini found that around everywhere. My series are many and the last is my reason for living XD ( Hetalia for president vv)
  • Cosplay: Do you really think a crazy maniac of Anime and Manga is not even a sewing addicted to cutting? Gentlemen, here's a life that would go down in the garage with its Old Betsy (a Singer 70) sewing clothes of any kind, even if it pricked his hands in blood ..
  • ... Much much more ... because I can not spend my life writing point by point all of my hobbies
Bien, gentlemen, this concludes the first post of my life on this new Livejournal, and we'll see if I can keep it and fill it with everything imaginable.
For now ... au revoir!

Lirys


0 comments:

Post a Comment