Monday, October 12, 2009

Joico Violet Shampoo Pregnancy Safety

Departure for the front!


Argh!

are agitated, are agitated, have shaken, stirred ono s are agitated, have shaken, stirred ono s are agitated, have excited ............. ...........

ago * deep breath * I'm going to

ç___ç moriiiireee to Sid * ......*

Seriously, in half an hour I'll have to leave the house, facing the cold polar O, O and direct me to the station to catch the train and go to Torinoooo OoO
.........
I will die for it, I can feel ç__ç
Santa peace, are hyper awake, my fingers are frozen, the brain continues to develop idiotic situations where I might run across today ... just e. .. e. vv
certainly will arrive an hour before, so I will have all the time to ask .....
"what the hell ...?" I take the tram


I heard a noise O__O ..
aaaaah, I have come to prendereee ç.ç mammaaaaaaaa * the mother looks at her puzzled and shows the clock *
Oh ...... and I who are already standing by now ....
Perfect, I'll try to survive, to me and courage to start my first day at the International Institute of Comics ... ç.ç that heaven send me the good ...


* puts scarf, gloves, coat and goes out to face the polar winds *

0 comments:

Post a Comment