Monday, October 19, 2009

Should I Go In To Work With A Chest Infection

BATTLES photo


Because my father and I must compete for everything imaginable
Just a few minutes ago, we noticed a beautiful subject: cat sleeping
Yoda, a tiger in my house was asleep on the sofa, suffused with the sun coming in and prufoloso and struck him gently.

contested the course of professional digital camera super daddy we are to fight in rounds of shots to capture the best of our tiger, watched by silent spettatotori [other dogs and cats] Alieva
The course beat the teacher with a picture that has vv ousted the other and slightly vv haha!

1 th picture has been moved slightly but they are not to wake the Brafford miciastro



2 nd winning photo v_v












Long live the My micioli * w * that lend themselves to this crap X ° DD
It is then placed him as X ° D I felt observed vv

0 comments:

Post a Comment