Sunday, January 23, 2011

Is It Ok To Take Creatine With Superpump 250?

My Life with Twins


Gnaw, after spending a pleasant day in the company of pizzas, vocaloid, Random Photos in a bathroom and flatbread nutella end my vein Art is definitely back in my head to tease


Giving me a big hassle-ù ù


Madame Ispiration decided to play some 'flute that he holds in his pocket last ù-ù ;
New staff to design, while the tasks I claim, as well as the papers left XD
to themselves "My Life with Twins" is the beginning of a long series I think (hopefully) small vignettes in which I interact with my loved ones pg

The Twin precisely are the first in the list , being my favorite small pests
I already knocked down an idea and I hope to achieve within these few days before returning to school X3

For the rest, I continue to nibble the pudding and to listen to Vocaloid, senile
yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment