Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cara Memainkan Tibia Premium

lost somewhere between reality and fantasy .. ..


continue to fill this journal for many useless words, but that is a nice distraction for me ^ ^ Here
the fog has completely overwhelmed, and I wonder when the characters make their appearance in Silent Hill X ° D


I do not care to see them, it is clear ù-ù


He gave me a bit 'inspired by the fog.
bad that could be interesting to make a picture in the fog in cosplay, but since it is getting dark and I do not want my Stirin me coming, I'm in the warmth of the house X ° D

will for another day go-ù ù


I am a bit 'tired but otherwise the school is going well.
Today I stumped a bit 'OO' and he laughed Erica scared at the same time X ° D poor woman who supports me.
I want to change the damn color of my hair = w = * * rushes to a solid black to me! ç_ç

I'll have to wait a while 'I

* sigh * Oh let's go ahead to shoot shit beneficial as the inspiration strikes me in the ear and slide down to the hand that holding the pencil.

And so on ...

Liris

0 comments:

Post a Comment