Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Brent Corrigan Wathc Online

Hopping between Madame and Mademoiselle China


Ugh, today I am finally putting behind to draw the first card of the staff that I intended to design
shame that more and more I look at me I hear schifide ruined from the first draft and sketches on the block = .=

I do not want to go to bed XD even if tomorrow I wake up at 5:30 waiting for the dear @.
@ I have a little 'jumpy mood I think mainly because of inflammation in this damn wisdom tooth, and write here makes me feel better to spend time and ù-ù


I think I will write also on DeviantArt ù ù-time to upgrade a bit 'that profile

They are particularly pleased, because I'm starting to juggle with sugar, milk, flour, yeast and all good things that you need to make sweets
X3 I love doing cakes + w +
Especially use the whip to mix all O_O that is, it was love at first round in the mess that ultimately became good cake wonderfully


Tomorrow I have to bring a little 'to Vasco, as well eats and does not break ù ù-poor joy XD




Today I thought about something in particular, but I think my travels are mental-ù ù I live mental journeys XD Yay I
desire to draw but at the same time no
As I like writing but as above, on the other hand I do not


are making bad enough

Should I bend him ...



As already mentioned, however, I find the time and the desire ù-ù today I was taken to many other cose, e mi sono divertita a "punzecchiare" un amabile donna di mia conoscenza

Voglio la voglia di fare =w= X°D


Va beh, si sopravvive anche con una copertina con le scimmie disegnate sopra e una buona tazza di the inglese ù-ù


E una fettina di torta morbidosa

Liris

0 comments:

Post a Comment