Friday, February 4, 2011

Civ Iv Advanced Guide

A good cup of tea and blood on TV



We live with this disease.
Mum said it was the only thing that kept us together
I thought that one day we would divide
But I was wrong
We are different, but you are wrong about everything I know about us
We live next door to your
work in your supermarket
play with your children

always looking for a place to live
But we need blood, and there is a lot

preferably not frozen

-Hi. We are the Thompson-


Today are film-ù ù
I just finished watching The Hamiltons thinking it was the usual splatter horror of hell, no sense But a sense
filthy slut had
OO ..... The finish is, you left standing there XD
aside that I have choked with the tea as soon as I saw one of the little women of the family have it with another little woman + w + uhuhuh, behind my gloated

nice thing



The beginning was a bit 'slow and tormented, but I must say that the plot itself was really well designed
It was not so much "raw" and horror-ù ù then we can say a good movie with controfiocchi


0 comments:

Post a Comment