Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Build A Cozy Bed For Guinea Pig

A kiss, my friend ...

Are 2.46, almost three, but I do not care.
I need to write to remember and not forget a friend who is no longer

think that it's been years since the last time we felt, since I did laugh at his stupid and contagious its fun.
but this was a distant friend who knew how to light a piece of my life with a beautiful friendship, though not very deep compared to others.
's sad not to have pictures of him, but only a very vivid memory in my mind of days spent in the company of my first group of friends, on the mountains of Piedmont.


are a few lines only to remember a friend who lives sadly has taken away, and I only learned now
A kiss and a hug from your little Lirisea, which too often takes around making me smile. Hello

M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment