Friday, February 5, 2010

Perennialism And Essentialism Differences

Snow = desire for Cosplay Journal


Awww, I'm getting mattaaaaaaaaaaa!

I have a desire to escape dressed as Lilith (my character) and frolic in the snow with the pictures * w *
pity that this unfortunate and clothes with a miserable T-shirt and shorts along to knee boots ............ more maledettaaaaaaa>. \u0026lt;die of cold>. \u0026lt;

Lilith course, since it freezes, subtly change the clothing X ° D
Well, if I get the urge, ersco before it stops raining or snowing and I
photo>. \u0026lt;* W * I want too
Then this is perfect because Pg is born in a snowy country X ° D

Gnaaa, otherwise, I'm dying of cold anyway O_O Ivan I
breaks the boxes by the attacks on the PC and the attempt on the life of me> _> The
vv
Just kill the true heir of Russia eh>. \u0026lt;

; vv I'm tired even go get the stuff, but I have to wait
my mom who decides to get vv tse ...

Sonnooo .... I want to go back to sleep .... but first cosplay + + _


0 comments:

Post a Comment