Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can Ripstik Wheels Fit On Scooters

... Back to life ...

So, I'd say now that my pc is back from his dear lady, I can continue to write with all peace in the Journal.
begin by saying that I started in January from my tram tram newspaper in Turin, and the courses are more intense and interesting * w *
Today, for example, we had three hours of drawing with the model, who like his colleague , last week, was not stopped with his head, rubbing any design vv
However Ruottolo corrected me a few times * W * I am happy! Also because he told me that he liked, besides that of my close pals * O * I love the little
Ruottolo.

Secondly .... I put a personal face as a reminder of my tender miciolo Liath ... In
family still talks about him and how we miss his gentle back and forth from the garden of the sofa ....
Someone will pay one day for telling poisoned ..

Third X ° DD ... I'm tired but happy.
ficciole I am returning to write, and I'm really happy.
Everything is due to my nee-chan virtual, My Pride who has appointed some of my FanFiction EFP to put up in the "stories ".... choices made me really happy.
Designs proceed, and now that I'll see again the pc to post and color with the tablet A_A
I'll do for the rest ... I do not know, okay.
I'm still pissed off with my little Lilliputian + w + and I love it more every day with his presence vv because I really lights up the day, even though we are far away.

After all this talk, I put the point in this post A___A shooting and that the pleasure of discovery continues vv muahauahuaha

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes you can put lipstick wheels ons scooter
Try it will work

Post a Comment