Friday, January 2, 2009

Ikea Floor Lamp Bulbs?

Sons of the blue 10 - Apologies and prejudices

Info: Sequel to "Shadows swallow."
Spoilers then.
Characters: a bit 'all
Rating: NC-17

Apologies and prejudices



"Let me now my wrists! "With
gasp, Harry ran toward the voice he cried, praying that the senses could drive it well and as soon as possible. It could not Hermione or Ginny, is not it ...?
God, do not let them be. Do not ...
risk of falling to the ground when he had turned the corner. In front of him, less than twenty paces Ylena stood proud - despite his blindness - and defiant figure in front of the statue of Mr. Jacques.
"Come on, Ylenia. You do not think that really you have taken in the teaching profession for your merits. We all know very well that our new Minister likes to provide opportunities for those most unfortunate .... "Harry felt
seething with anger.
The injustice of those words hurt him as having been addressed to him. He was so furious that even the longer cared to be discovered.
"I do not care what you think you know, Professor Jacques. "The voice of the witch was dangerously on the verge of tears, and she dominated fatigue. "This does not give the right to ..."
"We must form perfect Auror, miss perfect and able to deal with any danger, with blood of ice, if necessary. How do you think you can teach them that, if collapse for so little? "
" So little? "This time Harry could not just stop. He approached, challenging gaze fixed angular and hooked to itself. "Excuse me, sir, but is proving to be worthy of any respect. The offense has to its own form of fun, or because he believes that this is part of some kind of mission? "
" are missing out on conversations that do not concern it, sir ... "
tried to intimidate him, but Harry was too trained, under sustained assault, Snape, to surrender as a beaten dog. " Potter, sir. I'll stay out of the speech when you have apologized to my teacher and he is gone. "
" This would not change things, and the lady knows it. Admit it helps it. "Harry
Ylena points on her beautiful eyes but turned off. "Potter, thank you for your attention, but I get along very well be so ..."
"The world is not all white or all black, Mr. Potter," Jacques seemed to want to flay, with his eyes "To be a decent Auror must learn before all to accept the middle ground. "Harry was furious
even more:" Should I accept that these hideous prejudices? "He shook his head decided," I apologize to my teacher, "he insisted," Now. "
For a moment he thought that the man had pulled out his wand.
Instead, Jacques turned their shoulders and walked away.

"Potter, stay away from that man. Will study for three years under him. Not the cause for me, not worth it. "The witch seemed to have regained all the self-control.
"If you prefer, you may think that did it for me, Professor. "
Harry, however, is only now beginning to breathe less heavily, it was as if his own anger he's put a noose around his neck. "He needs something? "He asked, quietly as possible.
"No, thank you Potter, also back to his tower. "
" Goodnight, then. "
" Good night. "

Harry returned to the apartment in the throes of anguish increasingly invasive.
is cleared only when the figure was in front of Hermione, as beautiful as a goddess, surrounded by a sleep that seemed to finally calm.
undressed and got under the covers.
The events of the last quarter of an hour's echoed in my head. The venom of free man, the pride of Ylenia. He was disgusted by what had been said, and understand what he must have felt every time I tried Hermione Draco Malfoy had called half-breeds. Why is there such
magicians, because they continued to rage almost undisturbed?
With this and other thoughts, Harry went to meet a somewhat restless sleep.


"Here I am, my puppy. You've done good? "I just
time to nod before she lifted me up by force, leaning back against the wall of the cell.
disgusted look the new body you have chosen. Still do not understand when he can get to stop, yet I do not know what she needs this to pass from one body to another. I guess that leaves the body a magician's only after having sucked good for the powers of his choice. But how about when choosing a body Muggle?
"Put aside your tiny brain, puppy. I'll give you all the answers you want, before you finish using you. Do not worry about it. "
" What do you want from me? "
" There will be two processes shortly. Yours, and that paid for the murder of your father. "
" I think he killed. You made so that the pensas ... "
New pangs of pain overwhelm me, and I do not hold your legs trembling more. I find myself kneeling in front of the bed.
"Stay in your place, Draco. ”
Il dolore continues, will not cease until I asked for forgiveness. For a moment I let myself be lulled by the idea to end it. Just that I remain silent, you provoke me to kill.
"No, baby. It did not work that way. You will die when I decided I. It 'clear? "
things worse. "It 's clear? "I can no longer hide
terror.
"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry. "
you know it, and what she enjoys tremendously. Oh, if the fun.
"I was saying a second trial. It will be particularly difficult, and you will be questioned as a close relative of the victim. You do not need to do is let me speak through your voice. Obey, and I'll keep the promise I made to my last visit. Seeks to oppose, and discover the consequences ... You understand? "
" I understand, Mistress. "
" Good, now you and I stay awake to enjoy this nightly show. Someone you know is going to remember something important, even if this does not make the slightest difference. Want to watch with me? "He hated

be monitored in this way, controlled his every move.
hated knowing that the slightest movement, the slightest disobedience, they would have inflicted the pain even Hermione, despite the distance that separated them, because of the brand name stamped on their skin.
But most of all, he hated to hear the rattle of the chains that occurs at every movement.
not brought her food for two days, and in that cell - that had to be on yet another dimension, a dimension that even the friends of Shadows Sirius and Snape could no longer find - the time spent with a slow agony.
Footsteps.
It brought the water?
I hope with all my heart.
"Are you awake, Weasley? "
Anger was burning stomach acid as a potion. "Yes, Pansy. "
" This is not the way to respond, and you know it. "
The mark on her shoulder is inflamed, and pain radiating to the neck and chest muscles.
"Yes, miss. "
" Good. Water coming up ... even if you do not deserve it. "But Ginny
not listening anymore, and even paid any attention to this cup left on the ground beside her. Lucius Malfoy had just entered the cell, yelling at the figure behind him a few steps.
"Do not blame me for your negligence, Malfoy. "Said a calm feminine voice. He belonged to a woman who had never seen Ginny. He was dressed as Death Eaters, but he was very careful to cover the entire face, even in the presence of other followers of Voldemort.
"Our plan has risked go up in smoke simply because you have not been able to educate your child. "
" My son will be punished properly, this does not concern you. "
" As you're wrong, Lucius ... "a pause" Anyway, now we run for cover. "
" The two prisoners have already been counter-spell that we have established, if that's what you mean. Do not remember anything, and this will infuriate even more their master, when will query without getting the answer you want. "Ginny paled
no control over his body felt it tremble ever stronger. At the thought of other tortures that awaited them, let out a sob.
"Yes," said the Death Eaters, turning to look at "but we need to do something else. Must bind to one of us more secure. They should not be able to speak when we least expect it. Give me your arm, Lucius. "
" What do you want ?..." A mood of tension and fear in the voice of the Lord? If this was treated, Malfoy recovered immediately, and to erase the moment of shame is unleashed upon her with a kick. "Do not look, you. Hold down the look. "
Ginny obeyed, determined to prevent herself and Hermione aftershocks of pain.
Above his head, something very strange happened.
"That's it. The process that will lead them to remember you swinging, and they can not avoid it or stop it ... It is set in motion when I decide, but even if one of us should be killed. "
" And when will it end? " "Asked Malfoy.
"When our mission will be merged into a much bigger one, my dear Lucius. It will end when our landlady has found the mother for her children. "Laughter. "You can well understand that by then our two beautiful witches are already dead. "
Ginny crawled away from the feet of two accomplices, but a boot on the ground and crushed it stopped
"Where you going, Weasley? I have to prepare yourself, you will want to see the Dark Lord. "The desperation
the submersible, and accentuated the pain went from Cruciatus. His cries echoed in the cell, to practically deaf. "I'm sorry, Hermione," she sobbed.
It was not only her screams, she felt within himself, even the screams of Hermione.
"No, Hermione! "


" Ginny! "
Ron jumped down from her bed and reached her sister's.
"Ginny ... look at me! "The red
was shaken by severe chills, bathed in tears and sweat. As in a trance, rocking back and back with the chest, staring into space before her. "I'm sorry, Hermione, I'm sorry! "
" Guys, help me! "Shouted Ron, to be heard from friends who slept in the next room.
But Hermione and Harry were already practically next to them, and she hugged Ginny, beginning to stroke her hair as Harry had to calm her last winter, in the infirmary.
"Hermione, scu ... I'm sorry. "
" I'm here, Ginny, I'm good ... all is well. "
Ginny began to breathe more easily, but still rocking and sobbing.
Harry and Ron stared helplessly.
" I'm here, Ginny. I'm fine, "Hermione continued to repeat them. "I'm fine. "Continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment