Friday, March 5, 2010

Extinguisher Foam Component

cloth fabric, cosplay cosplay * w *


Awww, I'm happy very
* W *!
I bought two packs of stuff that I wanted to be a lot 'of time and finally I can start the cosplay Russia A__A aha!
power in his hands * *
I also tried the cord to do the final touches to the dress of Prussia ... but there was one .... ç__ç giuto ... that beard!
v_v I'm going from my trusted tendista XDDDD
Meanwhile, today I played a little 'and the room with pictures of my * w * of the tents that wonderful!

The result? He
v_v



I would say that playing a little 'with Photoshop, the result is not bad
X3 Aww ..... my spadina Alfonso X. .... shame I can not carry it around ç__ç would have been even more
cool cosplay .... but who cares to Cartoomics v_v

For some 'leverage is not a song from my head, and because of that I came back to draw and write A_A Liberty Shield A__A ahahahaha .... I do not stop more A_A


And now I'll have to make the commitment to put him in April





Aww ....... I become crazy + _ + mauahuahaua but I'll make it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment