Friday, May 1, 2009

A Broken Washing Machine Clip Art

Sons of the blue 19 - The Process - Part 1 ^

Info: Sequel to" Shadows swallow. "
Spoilers then.
Characters: a bit 'all
Rating: NC-17



The Chapter 19 process - Part One




"I'm not happy with you puppy, "he thought aloud the demon, turning their backs on the prey on which he vented his dissatisfaction.
sull'Auror was, he wanted to be able to vent, but at the time was not possible.
were not many things that went wrong in his plan, but his teacher had taught her to recognize such problems - even if small, insignificant to others - could frustrate the entire project.
That mission could not fail, was too important.
He approached the window of his refuge, an abandoned palace from which he could keep an eye on visitors coming and going from St. Mungo. Right there, in one of those hospital rooms, reposed his puppy, perhaps under the illusion of somehow defeat it. Dolce
illusion. The term illusion
reminded of having to apologize to the girl behind him.
He turned and walked to figure forced to stand and tied with his back against the wall. She had to gag her, because she had done nothing but scream all night. Thoughtful
, the demon reached out to caress his cheek beautiful hands of his prey, a common Muggle.
A student met in a cafe near the university campus.
was a painter, was lying on the ground floor of the charcoal sketches his folder, his backpack and a laptop stand that she had closed, just before you feel observed and groped in vain to escape.
The beauty was not only in those sketches, the demon that he had enjoyed leafing through a few hours earlier. It was also in the brown eyes of the girl, in her slender body. In his silky blonde hair.
It was all this to divert the concentration of the demon, to send out dangerously from sown, far from the goal that knew he had to pursue. "You got me distracted, you know? Your beauty has distracted me ... "She muttered something
, began to puff against the gag that marked her cheeks rosy.
"But even if I'm angry with you for the strength of tonight, I still need to apologize. To have deluded. I deluded that you could help me. See, I've seen so beautiful ... and for a moment I thought it'd be the best mother for the children of blue. "The girl
barred brown eyes, and began to wallow in ropes that forced her to the wall.
"For a while, 'I cradled the idea that my last puppy, Aurora, did in my case for this part of the plan. But managed to escape, is stronger than I thought ...
"I was having to close, you know? My boss does not admit mistakes. My time is running out. I thought, I believed that the most important thing was to find as soon as the mother of the two principles ... So I thought of you.
"No, it would be too risky, I'm afraid. The Sons of the blue can not have a common Muggle mother ... I may have to make better use of the bond that I created on the young wizards have met. "

Muggle?
What did he mean?
did not understand anything of what that he was telling the woman in front of him. Beginning to understand that would never come back to campus, which could no longer escape. We had tried, of course, and had sold dearly.
From the terrace of the cafe where we had stopped to take a picture, and where she felt lay behind him, had run to the nearby London Bridge. But soon he realized that these men were not massive wall in front of her by sheer bad luck, but make sure not to lock and escaped a second time to their mistress. Even after
reopened his eyes, in that bare room, he was defended by the attentions of one of those men. But against this woman could not do anything. He had just nailed with that look, with the incredible brightness of those eyes blacks, blatantly rigged in the manner of Egypt.
Those eyes I had not abandoned, even in the dream, when - exhausted, he was left bound and had seen them all out - a woman and gorillas - the room. What
wanted her to this woman? He asked again, now that he was face to face with the madness. Who were these sons of blue?

"E 'Hagrid. "Still
dirt in the face after the explosion of a somewhat botched potion, Harry smiled as he opened the bag carried by Hedwig. It was past dinner time, and her owl was approaching the time of night flying. Harry took a couple of biscuits gufaci and showed them with a smile to Hedwig, scratched his chin a little.
Ron came as he began to read.

Hello Harry, I hope that the Academy
all is well! How was your first week? Here
year at Hogwarts has begun regularly - the McGonagall seems very happy with my teaching. I find that kids are very frightened by the creatures that I know them. And to think I'm trying to control me! - Ginny is the best in his class, you know? I had to insist to write this news to you, the next letters. What you can do it seems never enough! It 's always been so perfectionist?
I received a letter from Rebecca, is excited to spend a weekend at the castle, and I wanted to tell Ron not to worry. I felt good, I even asked if I'll make a flight on a Hippogriff! "
do not know if it will be called to testify at the hearing, but I will try to contact you and spend some time with you too!

Study hard!

Hagrid



Harry folded the letter and picked up the bag. "Come on, Ron? "
" Yes, Hermione and Padma are already there for some time. "
through the corridors with a certain listlessness. The lesson of the afternoon was exhausting spells. Harry hoped that the real teacher came early, before Jacques them disintegrated piece by piece, as it seemed that it intends to do.
"I thought, you know? "Ron said as he began to change in the dressing room of the gym. "I think it is envy. Since you saw Dumbledore's wand, you have got worse, "
" 's why I never liked having to weigh the wand, the first day. "First with the baton that was sister of one of Voldemort, and now with what was Dumbledore, and that he was "in tune" with its power. The persecution was becoming almost worse than the scar.
"Harry, Ron! Still there? "
" Incoming! Padma is taking a bit 'too much confidence! "Ron hissed.
"Come, do not be evil! "
" I Evil? I have to show the bruise on my leg that I have? Outside in the park I almost fell on me yesterday! "
" And the reason is with you in mind? I do not think that his closeness bothers you that much! "They went out from the locker rooms and
faced Hermione, frowning a little. "We have a gym until eleven o'clock, and you're stuffed full of pudding until two minutes ago. "
'Quiet,' Mione. We are here, no? "
" Yeah, but as we have already lost forty minutes. I have to practice with the flight, Harry. Jacques stun me to lecture, though I will not be improved for the next test. "
" You can not become a robot mica, Hermione. You know him too! "
" Yeah, and most importantly the Swennson said that the duels in the air would begin only in January! "Ron urged.
"It 's no use thinking about it. "Hermione said," Now the Our teacher is he, and can do whatever he wants. "
" It seems to me to be back in the fifth year, with the ROSPA Umbridge! "
Harry Hermione tugged at his sleeve. "Get on your broom and let's begin! "
" What's wrong, exactly? "Asked Ron to Padma, when they were far enough away.
"Download as his anxiety about the process. How's Bill? "
" Better, but Malfoy is no further progress. The defense gets hurt. How do you think it possible that my father knows so much about the conditions of Bill and Draco? "
" In what way? "Padma bowed his head with one shot, when they were overflown by Harry. "What do you mean? "
" I want to say ... HEY, DO MORE 'ATTENTION, YOU TWO! Public danger! ... I mean, my father told me he's lying to make me comfortable, or pass around the clock in the house where they are under arrest! "
" Well, is not it ... that's enough, come out of here, before there mate. "
" Yes, let's go. "They reached
the lawn just outside the gym and sat on the grass.
was one of the last warm evenings in the autumn that he was giving. The moon in the sky was covered with only a few passing clouds.
"I said, 'said Padma, gird knees bent with your arms "... it is true that your father will paint things all rosy. He said that Draco no longer able to unlock. "
" Maybe Ginny was right. Maybe she and Hermione are the only ones that can unlock it. "
" I hope not, Hermione already has too many nightmares. I think it's really good to try another solution. "
" He has nightmares? "
" Almost every night. He does not want to talk to Harry, he's afraid ... "
" Well, Harry would know. And I, if I were in his place. "
" I know, but it should be a choice of Hermione, let them know it or not. "
"He only hurt at night? I mean ... the day as you see it? "
Padma frowned slightly. "Tired, of course. But calm ... for now. "
" And you ... how are you? "
" Ron! "A smile was breaking on the lips of Padma.
"What? "
" No, I'm ... I'm fine. "Ron
he dropped back on the grass and was grateful that his apparent indifference he had covered.
course had noticed the surprise of Padma, when asked her how she felt. He had never felt so confused before. He needed to understand many things, about their the girl. Or maybe it was his attitude, he did not know enough to explain himself ...
He knew only that the trial focused on whether all his attentions, so that thinking about anything else seemed like a betrayal of Billy. Ron also had constant nightmares now, and concerned the outcome of the process. Approached the hearing date, and perhaps only then - if everything goes well - he would be granted seemed to smile.

"Weasley ..."
Bill looked up at Malfoy's face, removing the wax from the message of Deirdre and stretching the envelope to the man who would have controlled. It was the worst thing that these arrests had brought with them: McHayden was really outdoing himself.
Luckily Bill had nothing to hide, nothing that could misrepresent the mail Deirdre, at least.
the fact remained that when all this was finished, the judge would be seen if the ugly, for the infringement of rights such as violation of the mail. For the moment, the eve of trial, was unnecessary and counterproductive to irritate him by threatening to turn to the specification. That court would send the documentation to be made McHayden same, and there were no guarantees that there was no favoritism.
"What is it? "Draco asked, emerging from his thoughts.
"It is not necessary that you are awake, if I decided not to sleep. "He looked at the man who shut the letter from Bill and returned it to him. He had not written anybody. "You see, soon they too will go to bed. "
" If I decide to stay awake, none of your business, Malfoy. And certainly not your fault. "
Draco said nothing. Bill's tone was dry, almost annoyed, but the face of the red was not frowning, indeed. His eyes had turned up for a moment, launching a silent message to Draco.
"Why do this for me? "He wanted to ask him," after the pain that Malfoy has always led. After what I've done I? "
waited for all men to guard them had gone to bed. All except for what they called "nut" since his body so massive as to be nearly cubic. Dado had asked to do more night shifts, and that was good because some night Draco and Bill had launched a series of chats that, as discrete and less noise could irritate other people.
Nut greeted them and prepared to watch her sitting on the chair next to the balcony. The two kept under house arrest he had been accustomed to believe and trust them, and the man did not see why ruin the atmosphere of mistrust and work with the severity at all costs.
They also knew that in moments nut could have become inconvenient, and the idea of a second escape was not even remotely flashed in their minds. They were innocent - especially Bill - and I have demonstrated at the hearing.
Time passed and there was night.
Bill was still awake, fully aware that Draco would have let go sooner or later, and that the body that would cause him to sleep when the boy tried to escape. Her eyelids blinked more slowly.
is covered with a cloth and began to read the book about the ancient curse that was brought to him by Deirdre.
was shortly.
I just hope that the Animagus was a bit 'more discreet this time. This time, yes, they were going to run a big risk.
But it was necessary.
was after looking for a good quarter of an hour of sleep disturbed Malfoy - wondering if she should wake him up - that Bill recognized the meow to the balcony to the south.
He walked to the door, looking behind nut, ensure that it continues to sleep peacefully, and opened the windows.

"Good evening, Bill. "
" Professor McGonagall ... "
" We have to rush things this time. We can not maintain long this type of mental communication, and I need you to let me talk with Malfoy. "
" He's sleeping, Professor, I think it's better ... "
" It 's necessary, Bill. "
" Whatever you say. "
" Now tell me, how are you? "
" Well, it's the other that I'd be worried. "
" If you allow, we care for you. To McHayden has never been a strict impartiality. And now I fear it is even less. We must unlock Malfoy as soon as possible, or you may lose out especially you. "
" I do not know what else to do, Professor. E 'shocked, pale as soon as reference to the word close your eyes. "
" She went to him for night ... at night must have had to see his parents die. Somehow I fear tortured him physically, and the disease that made him delirious for days was a degeneration, a consequence of what was happening at night. I can well understand that it wants to sleep. "
" Exactly, now that he finally fell asleep ... "
" Not tonight, maybe, but we must insist. The process must be able to remember. Your sister and Hermione Granger has become available to talk to him, and I fear that ... "
" No, they did not. Professor, does not allow it. "
" If this continues, it could be really the only way. Careful, is coming out of the guard. "
" Hey, nice kitty! "
The man reached out to caress the hair, but Professor McGonagall went before something of his cat could look suspicious.
"Good evening, Die" greeted Bill.
"What a stupid name, I have fastened her! "
" The annoying much? "
" No, not really. Can not sleep? "
" Can you give me. No, I did not sleep. "
" I came to tell you that the other seems to have a bad nightmare. "
" Oh no, again. "Bill made haste to return, and Nut followed him.

The date of the hearing seemed to come too soon.
Hermione arrived with his eyes still closed to the shelf where he held the lantern. The lighted and locked behind the bathroom door. He opened the tap and rinsed his face with cold water, desperate for awakening.
Fortunately, that night they had repeated the nightmare. That day would not stand for having to pretend serene, having to lie once again to Harry and others. They would read in his face what he had seen in a dream, without any need legilimanzia.
After a few minutes of apathy, there was a knock at the door of the bathroom.
"Hermione, are you okay? "The asked the voice of Maresol, so affectionate with the English pronunciation.
"Do not worry, now I get out immediately. "
opened the door and saw that Padma carefully scrutinize their reactions. "I'm fine, really. "
" Are you ready to go? "Asked Maresol. He had short hair and blacks, cut in a nice jaunty beret. When he smiled, two funny dimples helped to make it look much younger than his twenty years. Maresol Trueba was last year's Masters.
"Yes, I'll see you tonight. Good luck for the test of Defence. "
" crack the wolf. But you have to deal with you today is much more important. Even if you do not know, I will send a thought to the brother of Ron, because everything is fine. "
" Thank you, Maresol. Padma, are you ready? "
" Yes, hello Maresol! "Hermione and Padma
the boys reached the exit, in front of the carriage that was sent to pick them up.
was a trip tremendously quiet.
At every turn of the carriage, Hermione felt the mass panic solidify in your stomach, threatening to go up the esophagus to strangle her. Magone also advanced, and soon found himself to shake Harry's hand in front of the building ruins that hid in reality the Court of the wizarding world. They entered
crossing a threshold very similar to that of the platform 9 ¾ at King's Cross.
Hermione looked around with growing unease, but when Ron was the next thought that must have shaken him to feel. Locate the Weasley family, and became immediately ahead. Ginny hugged her brother, then her and Harry. Seamus was a little behind, but she approached him and gave him a light kiss on the lips.
Bill was sitting on a wooden bench, a little further on, next to Malfoy.
Draco Malfoy was a rag. Even the most elegant dress could divert attention from his face that looked like chalk, marked by lack of sleep.
Almost without realizing it, Hermione had began to approach the two guys, but the bell rang announcing the time to come.
Hermione thought that none of them would ever feel quite ready. He realized he did not know the name of who would have defended them. He entered the classroom behind Ron, and she and Harry were maintained in the row behind that occupied by the Weasley, sitting with Neville, Padma, Seamus and Luna. The court entered
McHayden, watching them all with an air of absolute pompous irritating.
Upholstered in a toga to say the least greedy, which outlined the size and somewhat corpulent 'flabby, he sat in his place and demanded that all present would rise to his feet. The eyes gaze upon the reaction of the two defendants and their defender.
But Hermione began to import very little expression of the judge, when he saw the witch who got up from his chair between the two defendants, along with them. Those hair in a severe ashlar, that dress simple and rigorous.
"Well, now we'll see who will win the day" Harry whispered, snatching the words from his mouth at the sight of Minerva McGonagall.

Continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment