Monday, December 8, 2008

Seamen Under Black Light

'Blue 0.6 - 0.5 Nights

Info: Sequel to "Shadows swallow."
Spoilers then.
Characters: a bit 'all
Rating: NC-17

Chapter 6


Nights



believe that he committed suicide.
as I believe I've contracted a virus.
A virus.
believe that my father has been killed to create the new Minister for mange, Weasley that he has always considered the dregs of the magical world.
not remotely imagine what Lucius Malfoy manages to be vital even in death. Do not even imagine the extent of the conspiracy that my father has the same warp against Voldemort. When they begin to understand - and this will be too late because I have no way to tell them - I think that is part of the conspiracy.
They feel safe from Voldemort, now - San Potter defeated him, after all - ... and do not see the boulder to fall on their heads.
In the state where I am, I can only keep the trained mind, and this is not necessarily a good thing. Indeed, it is not at all ... but it's better than continuing agony I feel when you arrive, at night in my cell.
Soon will be back at night, my body begins to remind me trembling.
part of the curse that my father threw me ... or is it a measure of my new mistress? I do not know, but it is impossible to ignore a signal. It 's a tremor that average-wise men shall continue to for one of the symptoms of this damn virus.
For all the goblins, they do not see my continued efforts to talk with them, make me feel?
How can it be able to isolate up to this point?
I make another attempt to get out of the cot, but my muscles are paralyzed by severe cramps.
"Resign, my baby. "And
'arrived, this time in advance. I did not hear any noise that could prepare for them.
"I think you might be interested to know. Soon we will deliver the dear Granger Potter ... and its not just him. "
I could not say anything, I could not answer even if I wanted.
"If you're a good boy I can give you a gift. You choose which suck up the magician's powers. Only if you did good, though. If you have met me in everything. "
widened his eyes and began to tremble more and more strong.
His hand caresses my wrinkled neck.
"I salute you for a while, 'my little one. I must find a new body, I have to recharge batteries. You can be a good puppy and wait here, okay? "
partially dissolves the magical link, and I understand the need to respond.
"Yes, Mistress. "

" I am a shit, "he began the voice of Harry.
"Just a little bit. "Lupin smiled
response to Ron while approaching from behind the chairs of the house Weasley, starting to better distinguish the faces of two boys.
"You're not to be punched? "
" Maybe later I will. For now, the guilt you're feeling quite satisfy me. "A
Remus seemed to see a nearly identical conversation, however, occurred many years earlier. James and Sirius.
"I do not know what the injury has more, Ron. I do not know what is taken. The worst is that I was making myself aware of what was happening inside me. But I could not stop. "
" Harry, you must not say these things to me. Hermione is awake. "
" I the last person who wants to see, now. "
" Probably. You have to heal now, Harry. You are already too far away. "
" Boys ... "
Harry and Ron turned around once, and the clash of heads was inevitable.
Remus tried with all of himself to keep from laughing. "May I join you? "
nodded, rubbing his forehead. Lupin gave Harry
to the chair, remaining seated on the arm.
"When you get here? "He asked.
Arthur caught me on my way to Hogwarts to prepare for the new school year. He explained everything, and I decided to go first here. "Do not
seemed to fit, the two boys were discovered to control the sky outside the window, fearing that it started a new full moon.
"A crescent moon" Lupin reassured them. "I'm just tired from the trip. "
After a few moments, Harry was already in the middle of updates, which dealt largely with the discussion with Hermione about Draco Malfoy.
"Ron is right, Harry," said the newcomer, when he had finished listening. "You have to clear up immediately with Hermione. The next few days will be tough, especially for her and Ginny. They can not address what the wait, if you will not have to support them. "
" But we will always to support them! "
" Everyone knows this, too, after all. But the sense of loneliness that awakens the memory of them can be very powerful, Harry. We do not know yet the curse that was unleashed on them, if necessary, consult the entire library of Hogwarts. But in the meantime continue to work dark magic in their minds, and if they would be less reason to fight ... "
" Do not say, Remus. "Ron was literally clinging to the arms of his chair.
"But you need to know. We will also find a way to remember them all. Ginny told me what he remembered to questanotte, but I still do not and McGonagall we have identified important elements. We will continue to look for. "He added, pointing especially to Harry.
He nodded. "This means that even Hermione has to remember everything ..." Remus
inhaled and exhaled slowly. "All of it. "
" And if I will learn to control this damn power ... "
" ... read minds? "
" ... memories to read them? Maybe not having to talk to anyone, at least not in words, might help. "
Lupin's eyes sparkled with understanding. "Would you be willing to do it, I know. Would you be willing to do anything to help her. "
" ... But I do not think it's a solution, "said Ron.
"I'm afraid not. Harry, you just said that she asked you not to repeat the experience. "
" It 's just that his fear that if I'm exposing too much. "
" The blame, after what has happened to your fifth year? Hermione and Ron have you seen change before their eyes, because of those nightmares. Hermione is afraid that you were again targeted, Harry. And maybe his sense does not stray far from reality. "
" But she is about to collapse, Remus. Legilimanzia If this can be a way ... I can not stand those and other images, and if it can help you ... Ginny. "
" It 's just what you might expect those who have hurled the curse. "
" Yeah, Malfoy the question ... "Just think about that family's incensed over the whole body. "What about Draco? I wish we could succeed, but I do not think that would really help. "
" I'll talk about it, but now go to her. And you, Ron, Ginny near you even more than usual. E 'is essential. Until we have identified the curse ... it could get to be the only link between them and the present. "
" All right. "Ron took him to the fireplace. "You've already all seen? "
" Yes, I met Percy, to the Ministry. Greets you, and will be here soon. After the trip to Greece, he needed to rest for a few hours. "Lupin shook hands with Ron. "It will solve everything, you'll see. "
When the blaze had enveloped the green Remus Lupin was dissolved, Ron went back in front of Harry.
Without saying anything, she embraced him. They stayed in that position for several minutes.
Then, still without saying anything, they walked up the wooden steps, towards the bedrooms.
Leaning on the balustrade, Hermione called them back.
"Hedwig brought a message, we are in the room of Ginny. "The last steps
of the spiral staircase to Harry seemed endless. His legs were suddenly limp. Hermione caught up with my heart in my throat.
"Sorry, Harry. "
He was about to say that he was having to ask for forgiveness for making her feel so bad when he found himself against the railing, surrounded by the smell of her hair brown, warmed by that contact had already begun to fail him as the air itself.

Continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment